The Servicesejobs provides facilities for recruiters to place advertisements pertaining to employment vacancies on the ejobs Website. All advertisements are linked to a vacancy category and job title selected by the advertiser.
- All advertisements placed will remain visible on ejobs and its partner websites for a period determined by the advertiser. In the case of ad hoc advertisements, the maximum advertising period is 30 days.
- Ejobs provides search services to allow applicants to view the vacancies. These include hierarchical and a text search facilities.
- When applicants register with Ejobs, the Ejobs system records their position preferences. This information is used to generate email notifications to applicants of positions that may suit them. Advertiser vacancy advertisements will be linked to the criteria that are used to generate notifications, which means that Ejobs will actively market vacancies to selected applicants.
- Prices set by ejobs (Pty) Ltd may vary without notice.
- All amounts owing to ejobs must be paid within 14 days of the date of invoice. Ejobs may charge interest on late payment in accordance with the prevailing Standard Bank prime overdraft rate.
- Advertisers must pay the amount of all invoices in full, notwithstanding any errors or omissions in any advertisement, into the Ejobs bank account, free of deduction or set off:Ejobs (Pty) Limited,
Boksburg (branch code 011842),
Account Number 060921692.
- The prices listed on this site are valid from 1 Feb 2002 and exclude VAT.
- It is the responsibility of advertisers to ensure they comply with the Labour Relations Act and any other anti-discrimination legislation applicable in the Republic of South Africa. This is relevant to the creation of vacancy advertisements on Ejobs using the standard ?create advertisement? form. Ejobs will not accept advertisements that appear to be contrary to law.
- The advertiser indemnifies ejobs against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account by ejobs as a result of the listing or intended listing of any advertisement by that advertiser on http://ejobssa.com/, or any related site.
- Ejobs shall use reasonable endeavours to keep the vacancy advertisements available at all times. However, the advertiser agrees that ejobs shall not be liable to the advertiser or any other person whatsoever in respect of any loss or damages caused by or arising from the unavailability of, or any interruption in the display of the advertisements for any reason whatsoever.
- Ejobs shall use their best endeavours to notify the advertiser of any maintenance and repairs which may result in the advertisements being unavailable, but do not warrant that such notice will be given in advance.
- Ejobs will do everything in its power to ensure that the Ejobs server is free from viruses or other destructive software, by employing industry standard virus protection and firewalling technology. Ejobs cannot and does not, however, guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the site or delivered via electronic mail through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Advertisers are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy their particular security requirements and output, and for maintaining external means for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- Advertisers must make every effort to avoid errors in advertisements. Ejobs accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and requires that advertisers check their advertisements for errors as soon as they are placed on the site(s). Any errors may be edited immediately.
- Ejobs reserves the right to either reject or remove any advertisement from its site(s) for any reason whatsoever.
- Ejobs makes every effort to publish advertisements in the shortest possible time. Ejobs is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by an advertiser as a result of any failure or delay in the listing an advertisement on Ejobs or its partner websites.
- The Advertiser agrees at all times to deal with any information or products provided by Ejobs in a manner which abides by all applicable laws of South Africa, or of any other relevant jurisdiction (including, without limitation, privacy and copyright laws).
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Ejobs and its associates exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on any services provided by Ejobs or its associates. Ejobs and its associates at all times limit their liability to the re-supply, where possible, of services not properly rendered; and where the re-supply of the service is not possible, to the refund of moneys paid for such services. Ejobs will not be liable under this paragraph where the failure to render services properly is attributable partially or wholly to the advertiser?s actions or omissions.
- The Advertiser agrees to keep Ejobs and its associates fully indemnified against any actual or contingent liabilities incurred in relation to any actions or claims brought by any person against Ejobs as a result of an actual or alleged breach by him/her of any law, or such other actions or claims brought in relation to the provision of services by Ejobs on behalf of the Advertiser.
- The Advertiser may not assign or transfer your rights and obligations to any other person without Ejobs’s prior written approval (which will not be unreasonably withheld). If the Advertiser is a company, any change in the effective control of its ownership shall be deemed an assignment for the purpose of this clause.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of South Africa. The Advertiser irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of South Africa, and waive any objection to legal action being brought in those Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.
- Ejobs retains all intellectual property rights contained in any of the data gathered as well as goods and services provided to the Advertiser by Ejobs, and the Advertiser agrees not to infringe any of Ejobs’s rights without Ejobs’s prior written consent.
- Ejobs shall not divulge any personal information obtained from the advertiser to any third parties unless :
- the advertiser has consented to any disclosure of such personal information to be made to any third party;
- any disclosure of such personal information is to be made by Ejobs to any of their employees or agents for the purpose of rendering the services to the advertiser;
- Ejobs are compelled by any law or order of court to disclose such personal information.
- Any personal information supplied by the advertiser to Ejobs shall be securely stored by Ejobs.
- Whilst Ejobs shall endeavour to protect the advertiser from disclosure to any other party concerning the information furnished in this agreement, Ejobs shall nonetheless not be liable for damages in any manner whatsoever to the advertiser should such information become known to any other party, provided that such endeavour shall not apply in regard to any information which is publicly available from sources other than the parties.
Candidate CV database
- Access to the candidate CV database is available only to Ejobs clients who have been approved for CV search capabilities.
- Ejobs clients may access the candidate CV database solely for the purpose of recruitment.
- Ejobs clients may not use the candidate CV database for any other purpose including, but not limited to, collecting and storing candidate contact information and other data.
- Ejobs clients are required to be bound by the applicable South African laws, binding schemes or contracts that uphold privacy principles. Organisations, which are not bound by substantially similar principles, will be held to the rules described by the Information Technology Association of South Africa?s Code of Conduct.
- All data stored on the Ejobs database is copyright protected and is Ejobs intellectual property.
The Entire AgreementThis agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. No amendment or consensual cancellation of this agreement or any provision or term thereof shall be binding unless recorded in a written document signed by the parties.